As an AXA Financial Consultant, I work closely with my clients to implement and monitor suitable financial planning strategies for the accumulation, preservation, and perpetuation of wealth. I help many families and businesses manage the various aspects of their financial lives. Over the years, I have built a competent team with a range of skills who are committed to building long-term relationships based upon trust and confidentiality.
My core competencies lie in the following areas:
· Retirement Planning (IRA's, 401(k) Rollovers, & other Retirement Instruments)
· Asset Management
· Estate Planning Strategies
· Risk Management (Life, Disability, Health & Long-term Care Insurance)
· Group Benefits (Health, Disability, Life, & Retirement)
· College Funding (529 Plans, UGMA's, UTMA's, etc.)
I am a graduate of Marist College with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance. I maintain the FINRA Registrations Series 7, 24, 63 and 65, as well as Life and Health Insurance licenses. Due to proven product knowledge and client services, I was promoted to National Division Vice President and now oversee a team of financial professionals.